· Toys to keep their little mouths busy and
out of trouble. The best and safest toys are
Kongs, Nyla-bones, stuffing free soft toys,
and fleece ropes.
· Bull Sticks, Cow hooves and real, hard
bones (not rawhide) are the safest chews.
· The better we feed our four legged children, the healthy they will be and the longer they will live. In keeping with an all natural healthy lifestyle for your puppies, Life Abundance carries Training Treats, Pork Treats, Antioxidant Bars, Dental Treats, and Wholesome Heart treats. (Contact information at the top of the page.)
Supplies You Will Need to Prepare
To Take Your Designer Puppy Home:
· Life's Abundance puppy and dog food: for your
convenience you can order from 1-877-387-4564
or 1-877-329-8745 or go to
If you use ID number 20016527 and ask for it to be auto-shipped, you will
qualify for a discount.
· Nutri-cal (or other puppy vitamin paste) to be used for the first week or
longer for tiny breeds as necessary. You can buy this from me, any pet store,
or from your vet.
· NuVet Plus supplements (to be started after the vitamin paste is finished):
For your convenience, you may order directly from the manufacturer (at up
to 50% off what most veterinarians charge) by calling 800-474-7044 and
using Order Code: 44881 or ordering online at www.nuvet.com/44881 .
· A gallon of distilled, purified, or reverse osmosis water.
· A small vinyl (plastic) sided crate for travel and crate training – large enough
for a bed, not a play area. This crate is also suitable for transportation .
· You will need a towel or something washable for a liner for the crate.
· Stainless steel or ceramic food and water bowls
· Metal comb and slicker brush for long haired dogs. Boar’s hair is best for
smooth coat pups.
· Consider non-toxic, biodegradable cleaners, pet safe cleaners for your homes.
Life's Abundance carries a couple of really great products. (Contact information
at the top of the page.)
· Puppy shampoo: "no tears," oats, or aloe are good choices. I prefer Life's Abundance Revitalizing Shampoo. The Bath Fresh Mist is great for longer haired dogs and the Soothing Mist too as moisturizer to your pet's skin. (Contact information at the top of the page.)
· It is important to keep your puppy's ears clean. Life's Abundance makes a
veterinarian-quality Ear Care Formula that I would recommend.
(Contact information at the top of the page.)
· I recommend a harness instead of a collar for the smaller breeds because their
tracheas are tender and can collapse easily from the tug of a collar.